“Personal information” refers to any information that relates to a person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available/likely to be available with a body corporate, that is capable of recognizing the person. The personal information that we collect from you might include:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit/debit card/other payment instrument details
- Sexual orientation
- Email ID
- Telephone/Mobile number/ other call data records
- Other visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter (if any)
Web Server Information
When you access and/or use our services, we track your following information to properly administer our services and analyze their usage:
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address
- The browser that you have used
- Number of links that you have clicked within the portal
- State and country from which you have accessed the portal
- Date and time of your visit
- Name of your Internet service provider
- Pages/information that you have viewed on the portal
We use this information to efficiently analyze the current trends among users, improve our services accordingly, and monitor the usage patterns for information security purposes that could help us to make our services more efficient for our users.
How do we employ security for the collected information?
We utilize plausible security methods to prevent any unauthorized access, manage data accuracy, and ensure the right use of your account information. Your entire personal information will be stored behind secured networks and will be only accessible to limited number of trusted persons who have special access rights to the systems, and so will be 100% confidential. Our database IP is only accessible through our application and not visible over the Internet in any case. All the sensitive information that you provide will be encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
What we expect from you?
We recommend you to never reveal your password to anyone. We have no responsibility concerning any breach of your confidential information due to sharing and/or losing your user name or password. Please be advised that our personnel will never ask you for your password through an unsolicited phone call and/or e-mail, in any case. We advise you to follow the below mentioned practices in order to protect your own privacy:
- Try to use only secure web browsers to access and/or use the portal.
- Employ secure anti-virus and/or anti-malware tools on your system.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Remind who you are, and access your account information, so that you do not have to reenter it.
- Gather statistical information about usage by registered and/or unregistered users.
- Scrutinize visiting patterns.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below Email –